There is an RSS/Atom feed available for this page.
Changes on August 01, 2020
- Added News section.
Changes on July 26, 2020
- Enabled experimental Cross-Origin-Opener-Policy header.
- Removed unsupported Permissions-Policy.
Changes on May 28, 2020
- Removed experimental dat support.
- Changed Feature Policy header to Permissions Policy header.
Changes on May 16, 2020
- Spring cleaning, part 1: Removed our accounts on GitLab, Threema, Keybase, and Session.
- Updated the pages “About us”, “Support us”, “Recommendations”, and “Security and disclosure policy”.
- Updated the formatting of the “Changelog” page. (This change does not affect the corresponding RSS feed.)
Changes on March 22, 2020
- Added key.openpgp.org mirror for retrieving the current OpenPGP key.
- Updated security.txt to draft 09.
Changes on December 08, 2019
- Changed styles, content and layout to comply with W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1).
- Improved alt texts of images.
- Fixed several broken links that changed due to the new Goldmark parser of Hugo.
- Added a sitemap.
Changes on December 07, 2019
- Removed inline HTML from markdown files to allow safe rendering using Goldmark.
- Switched from notice to noticebox shortcode to remove inline HTML.
- Changed img/webimg/picture shortcodes to absolute file paths.
- Added link to mirror on codeberg.org.
- Added information regarding mirrors (privacy and security policy).
Changes on November 28, 2019
- Switched to Markdown handler Goldmark. Due to this, we also re-enabled automatic TOC rendering, and changed some HTML/Markdown code.
Changes on November 23, 2019
- Migrated mastodon.at account to chaos.social after the instance admin announced that mastodon.at will be shut down in February 2020.
Changes on November 17, 2019
- Git commits are now signed using the OpenPGP key 69EB4B52530892602DEC941AE0DE2D86B36A45E0 (valid until 2020-11-16).
- Added ways to support InfoSec Handbook.
Changes on November 05, 2019
- Updated security policy (transparency statement).
- Updated disclosure policy (details regarding processes and payment).
Changes on October 20, 2019
- Moved blog content repo from GitHub to codeberg.org.
Changes on September 18, 2019
- Moved the blog content to its own Git repository.
- Added smooth scrolling.
- Added new style for contact page.
- Added several alternative possibilities for contacting ISH.
- Changed select color to blog style.
Changes on August 09, 2019
- Added a CSS-based workaround to fix Chroma-based syntax highlighting in Chrome/Chromium/Edge etc. This is a bug in Hugo/Chroma.
Changes on August 02, 2019
- Added 4 tools to the terminal tips page (cheat, curl, subnetcalc, zmap).
- Updated 1 tool on the terminal tips page (openssl).
Changes on July 07, 2019
- Added disclosure policy and bug bounty program.
Changes on June 21, 2019
- Switched to a new server.
- Switched to nginx web server.
- Enabled support for TLS 1.3.
- Enabled several new security features.
Changes on June 14, 2019
- Updated the “About us” page.
Changes on May 09, 2019
- Updated the number of corporate networks.
- Fixed formatting and links in notice boxes.
- Fixed mentioning of Curve25519.
- Added notice boxes to several articles.
Changes on March 10, 2019
- Added 2 entries to the glossary.
- Added context-aware CSS loading, and shortcode for note boxes.
- Added WebP support for PNG files (except if loaded via CSS).
- Added SECURITY.md on GitHub.
Changes on February 17, 2019
- Marked external links using extlink shortcode.
- Added OpenPGP key creation guide to terminal tips.
Changes on February 09, 2019
- Standardized placeholders.
- Moved code in several articles as a workaround for bug 232 (https://github.com/alecthomas/chroma/issues/232).
Changes on January 26, 2019
- Improved CSS (reduced file size by 5kB).
- Minor layout changes.
Changes on January 23, 2019
- Fixed RSS feed error (Entity ‘rsquo’ not defined) for Chrome, Chromium, and spaRSS users.
Changes on January 21, 2019
- Migrated development backend from Keybase Git to GitHub.
- Compressed font file (again). Initial page size reduced to about 31kB.
- Compressed all PNG files using a new algorithm.
- Removed unused HTML tags.
Changes on January 14, 2019
- Updated our security.txt to draft 05.
Changes on January 07, 2019
- Added experimental full-text RSS feed.
Changes on December 15, 2018
- Updated favicons.
- Added schema.org fields.
- Added og graph fields.
- Removed unused images.
- Removed unused CSS.
- Fixed HTML code (h1, h2).
- Added ‘feeds and social media’ header.
- Added ‘latest articles’ header.
- Updated ‘new and updated articles’ header.
- Sidebar shows new and recently updated articles now.
- Updated security.txt.sig.
Changes on December 11, 2018
- Updated Webbkoll information on several pages.
- Updated OpenPGP key.
- Changed e-mail address (this is the same provider as before, however, the domain is shorter).
Changes on November 30, 2018
- Fixed .Lastmod fields.
- Changed mastodon.at tag.
Changes on November 25, 2018
- Added code highlighting.
- Added experimental dat support.
- Changed templates for dat.
Changes on November 24, 2018
- Added 2 entries to the glossary.
- Changed CSS for code and highlighted code.
- Removed Chroma style in CSS.
Changes on November 17, 2018
- Added 5 entries to the glossary, updated 5 entries.
- Added ‘updated’ indicator (sidebar, article lists).
- Updated theme (removed .Data, added some additional schema.org itemprops).
Changes on November 11, 2018
- Added NEL and Report-To headers.
- Readded Mastodon boxes.
- Updated CSP.
- Updated “About us” page.
- Enabled IPv6 support for the blog.
- Minor CSS changes.
Changes on November 05, 2018
- Mastodon: Verified all links on the account page.
- Mastodon: Updated the contact link.
Changes on November 04, 2018
- Added 17 new glossary entries.
- Added the centralized contact page.
- Added recommendations for operating systems.
- Added a centralized copyright page.
- Removed contact details from all other pages.
- Updated the RSS/Atom feed page.
- Updated the security.txt signature.
- Minor theme changes.
- Revised all blog articles (see changelog of every article).
Changes on October 21, 2018
- Added U2F, WebAuthn, FIDO2 to glossary.
- Added our official Reddit account.
Changes on September 27, 2018
- Updated our OpenPGP key.
- Added 7 new glossary entries.
Changes on August 25, 2018
- Added Web server security pages.
- Changed CSS (minor tweaks).
Changes on August 23, 2018
- Automatically generated “See also” section on each article page.
- New shortcode for images added, changed all images accordingly.
- Added CSS for figure and figcaption.
- Fonts are a little bit larger now.
Changes on August 17, 2018
- Added the recommendations page.
Changes on August 10, 2018
- Changed relref page references to ref (Hugo 0.45 change).
- Updated About page.
- Added contributor Verena.
Changes on July 16, 2018
- Enabled Feature Policy for testing purposes.
- Updated our security.txt implementation (draft-foudil-securitytxt-04).
Changes on May 26, 2018
- We are now supporting Brotli compression.
Changes on May 16, 2018
- Changed en-dashes (–) to em-dashes (—).
Changes on May 10, 2018
- Our terminal tips are back!
Changes on May 8, 2018
- Added Chroma-based syntax highlighting.
Changes on May 1, 2018
- Added CAA, DNSSEC, CSP to the glossary.
- Slightly increased the default font size.
Changes on April 3, 2018
- Enabled Certificate Transparency for both certificates.
Changes on March 25, 2018
- Moved content of previous website to the new one.
175 changes before March 25, 2018 aren’t listed.