InfoSec Handbook is a growing community of European information security professionals and privacy activists. We don’t accept any form of financial donations or sponsorship, allowing us to remain 100% independent and self-funded.
There are still ways to support our work:
- Report spelling mistakes and grammar errors. Via e-mail or on codeberg.org.
- Report outdated content in our blog articles. Via e-mail or on codeberg.org.
- Send us news and topics that could be interesting for everyone.
- Report security vulnerabilities.
- Tell your friends and family members about InfoSec Handbook and help to make things more secure.
Thank you very much for supporting our work!